i just had to do it to keep up with everyone

Monday, September 29, 2008

My thoughts on hair, which are that important.

Some people's hair needs some work. Like it could grow more, or grow less. Some people's hair can fit in a box. Like you know, the saying: "does she have the intelligence of a box of hair?". I find hair all over the place. It's on the floor, it's on the carpet. All over the place. You wouldn't believe how people shed. Man, blogging is so great. Everyone needs to know my thoughts on hair.

2 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Terreth said...

Yes we do need to know your thoughts on hair and everything else too.

Keep it coming.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Wife, Mom, Teacher said...

My thoughts on hair. Yours looked great this morning. I love the color(s).
My hair needs help. AHHHHHHH! I'd shave it off if I thought it would look better, which it wouldn't.
Sam has great hair. Color, body, stylability. His hair ain't my hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home