i just had to do it to keep up with everyone

Friday, October 17, 2008

Well, I was reading Brittany's blog and saw that she tagged me to make a list of seven things. My seven things will be things I wish to do:

1. Not be sitting in Bagel and Beanery or whatever it's called for the third time in a week frantically doing random work.

2. Not wake up with a huge Stinkbug in my bed who won't go away and have to sleep on the couch all night instead, and then find him still there in the morning.

3. Remember important things.

4. Buy a Coach purse, or have a collection of Coach things.

5. Have my car cleaned when a Mom comes and talks to me about how her kids are doing in my class, while examining the filthy and numerable contents of the car with suspicion and contempt.

6. Remember Greek. Especially when I start to lecture a student on the root word (s) of the word "synonym".

7. Be able to be completely perfect all the time.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

Red, you have the best blog ever. I mean it. It makes me laugh harder than anything else I've ever come across. I'm so glad you've started up again. Don't stop!

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home