i just had to do it to keep up with everyone

Monday, December 08, 2008

The fact is

The fact is that blogging is harder than it looks. There is so much that goes on that can't be put on the internet for fear of losing one's job. On the other hand, if one does not blog these days, then people lose track of one in their subconscious.

I have a profound thought: why not end public theological discussion altogether? Why not save arguments about election for when one person specifically asks another person for help about it? Bible verse throwing is pretty much the worst way to occupy your time. Just stuff it. I figure that if what I think is right, then I don't have to argue it, it's just that good. Arminians will change their minds if it is God's will, so I don't have to worry about it. Ha.

Today I am at the mall for a few hours, then teaching till 8.

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

Hear hear! Theoblogs can sometimes be more detrimental than edifying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home